EXPRESS ORAL CARE FOAM. MINT flavour
- Effectively cleans the enamel, prevents the formation of dental plaque, protects from tooth decay, promotes gum health and leaves a pleasant sensation in your mouth.
- It normalizes your oral pH-balance after a meal.
- The foam can be used both on its own and with a toothbrush.
- SPLAT foam is recommended for daily use after a meal or drink, in the office or on the road.
- It is also suitable for people who wear braces or other orthodontic constructions.
DID YOU KNOW …?
Dental plaque is formed in 2 stages.
- In 2-4 hours after brushing your teeth, 1 mln + bacteria are produced in your mouth (staphylococcus, streptococcus and lactobacillus species).
- In 4-7 hours after brushing your teeth an invisible film of dental plaque is formed - by now this has about 10 mln bacteria.
What happens during the day after you have brushed your teeth?
From 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. there are 9 hours during which there is the highest risk that tooth decay will form.
If you don’t remove soft dental plaque after breakfast, lunch or snacks, it could be more than 12 hours before you next brush your teeth.
In this scenario you are constantly in the high risk zone of developing tooth decay, gum diseases and dental tartar.
alcohol, sls, saccharin, chlorhexidine, fluoride
- Spray the foam into your mouth
- Rinse your mouth with the foam
- Do not swallow the foam Spit it out
- Your teeth are clean
Recommended for fast removal of soft dental plaque throughout the day after meals/drinks.
We do not disturb the balance of nature.